Translation Gold TranslationGold explained
Loads going on as ever and I have to juggle time this week between running AdWords accounts, entertaining my children who have somehow broken up from school already, writing a report on AdSense and communicating with my AdSense newsletter readers.
Today, I'm mentioning a really neat tool that increases your web presence by up to 500% by automating the process of translating your web pages or blog postings into 8 different languages automatically.
Called TranslationGold it's from Jon Leger who has an excellent track record of AdSense related product production and development. The system appears to use Google's own free translation tool to translate up to 1800 words per page. It then takes this translation and converts it into new HTML pages for you that are linked to from your home page using a series of flags to indicate the country in question.
You can see an example at work on Jon's own site. Translation Gold.
I've also been quite quick off the mark (for me!) by registering the blog "translationgold.blogspot.com" and linking that to my affiliate link for the product. I expect that this will generate some income at some point but it raises an interesting issue: what internet real estate to grab when a new product is out.
I think I'll put up a post about that in a while.
Today, I'm mentioning a really neat tool that increases your web presence by up to 500% by automating the process of translating your web pages or blog postings into 8 different languages automatically.
Called TranslationGold it's from Jon Leger who has an excellent track record of AdSense related product production and development. The system appears to use Google's own free translation tool to translate up to 1800 words per page. It then takes this translation and converts it into new HTML pages for you that are linked to from your home page using a series of flags to indicate the country in question.
You can see an example at work on Jon's own site. Translation Gold.
I've also been quite quick off the mark (for me!) by registering the blog "translationgold.blogspot.com" and linking that to my affiliate link for the product. I expect that this will generate some income at some point but it raises an interesting issue: what internet real estate to grab when a new product is out.
I think I'll put up a post about that in a while.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home