Article Site List Builder
Article Site List Builder is a clever little product that I stumbled across the other day. What it does is let you set up an article site in such a way that visitors can view a limited number of articles only before being asked to register (ie supply their email and name details) in return for a special bonus which could be a report etc.
People coming to the site start to look around and if the content is good, they'll go ahead and subscribe to your newsletter. Very simple yet very powerful. Having said that, when I first read the sales blurb I didn't think it was. Then I tried it out and BINGO, suddenly it seemed like the obvious thing to buy.
List building is an absolutely key skill online because it is the only way that you can control your own income stream and the math is on your side because the bigger your list, the more money you can make.
I heard it said a while back that a list of 10,000 names is enough to live off (yes, really!) and clearly whether this is true or not depends on your ability to relate to your list (or rather, get your readers to relate to you) and their willingness to part with money from time to time. It also depends on what your lifestyle costs!
However, it is a good guideline. So really the focus of your own online business should be list building. If you grow your list by 10%, your income will grow by 10% (provided you don't irritate everyone on it by endless sales pitches)
Since I bought Article Site List Builder I've set up one or two little extras, and I guess the best one is that you can get the resale rights for the product yourself (plus an absurd amount of other good stuff) for a little bit of money.
People coming to the site start to look around and if the content is good, they'll go ahead and subscribe to your newsletter. Very simple yet very powerful. Having said that, when I first read the sales blurb I didn't think it was. Then I tried it out and BINGO, suddenly it seemed like the obvious thing to buy.
List building is an absolutely key skill online because it is the only way that you can control your own income stream and the math is on your side because the bigger your list, the more money you can make.
I heard it said a while back that a list of 10,000 names is enough to live off (yes, really!) and clearly whether this is true or not depends on your ability to relate to your list (or rather, get your readers to relate to you) and their willingness to part with money from time to time. It also depends on what your lifestyle costs!
However, it is a good guideline. So really the focus of your own online business should be list building. If you grow your list by 10%, your income will grow by 10% (provided you don't irritate everyone on it by endless sales pitches)
Since I bought Article Site List Builder I've set up one or two little extras, and I guess the best one is that you can get the resale rights for the product yourself (plus an absurd amount of other good stuff) for a little bit of money.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home