Will the real Don Juan come forward please?
Strange thing these spam emails that keep going round. What really baffles me is why so many have such stupid titles - so stupid that no-one in their right mind would open them anyway.
So much for Don Juan - the prolific author of spam at the moment. I do feel sorry for anyone out there who really is called Don Juan though. I mean how on earth does he ever get his emails read these days? Recently it was Vanessa J. Smith I think.
I sneaked in an AdWords campaign using one of these names once: advertising some anti-spam software via my affiliate link!
So my tip of the day is
So much for Don Juan - the prolific author of spam at the moment. I do feel sorry for anyone out there who really is called Don Juan though. I mean how on earth does he ever get his emails read these days? Recently it was Vanessa J. Smith I think.
I sneaked in an AdWords campaign using one of these names once: advertising some anti-spam software via my affiliate link!
So my tip of the day is
- Set yourself up an affiliate link to an anti-spam service
- Wait until you get 3 or more spam emails apparently from the same person (but in practice from a junk email address)
- Use that name as a keyword in your AdWords ad to drive low cost traffic to the anti-spam software
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home