Friday, May 12, 2006

Using technology to leverage creativity (did I really write that?)

I've heard on the grapevine about some new software that can build good quality websites super fast and today I've been playing with it. It is good and you can visit my first site called Cash from Keywords if you want.

These sites, because they are content rich, can get into the search engine indexes nicely provided they get linked to from a site that is already indexed. How do I ensure this happens?

It's very easy. For a start the link above this paragraph will kick things off and I know already that this blog is indexed fast - see my posting about blogindextest!

I've also sorted out the new template structure for another website called www.1stprofitprograms.com which is going to be a wide-ranging training site about internet marketing. It will take me a while to build the content for that site though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home