How to make a website sticky
Interesting overnight results from a new site I created on Friday: visitors are viewing loads of pages. Sure, some bounce off after one page view but right now for example (and I mean now as I write) there's someone on my site who is viewing his 26th page. Make that 27.
He seems to be viewing some pages repeatedly which is usually a sign of a click on an AdSense ad and I'll find out shortly via my AdSense control panel.
He first visited the site last night and then is back again this morning. This implies genuine enthusiastic interest.
The site is about making money from high paying keywords and without interviewing the person it seems reasonable to assume that the reason for the continued interest in the site is content.
The site needs a bit more work but as an experiment it's looking good.
He seems to be viewing some pages repeatedly which is usually a sign of a click on an AdSense ad and I'll find out shortly via my AdSense control panel.
He first visited the site last night and then is back again this morning. This implies genuine enthusiastic interest.
The site is about making money from high paying keywords and without interviewing the person it seems reasonable to assume that the reason for the continued interest in the site is content.
The site needs a bit more work but as an experiment it's looking good.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home