Friday, May 05, 2006

How to increase your income in 15 minutes

I've got 15 or so minutes left today before I go out and I was just wondering what to do with them when I thought it would make quite a nice challenge to see if I could do anything in that time that will increase my income not just for today but for many months to come.

Adding a new AdSense enabled page is one such option and since I've just sent out an email to my subscribers that included links to several pages, I could put some links on one of those pages to another page that my readers might be interested in viewing.

So what I'm going to do now is launch my website building program (XSitePro) and create a new definition in my internet marketing dictionary. Let me see now....I'll go for Clickbank.

Right done that. Have a look if you want - the link is Clickbank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home