How do you join the internet marketing gurus?
Just had an email from someone asking if I would write a book for them for $1000 (probably not unless I could just rattle it off very fast and it was about a topic I liked and knew about.)
The problem this guy has is that he doesn't know how to break in to the ranks of the internet marketers that everyone keeps hearing about.
But he DOES know - the solution is to have your own product, make sure it sells well and is good value and then go to existing marketers and ask them to promote it to their lists. So he is on the right track.
I dropped him a very quick reply really out of curiosity to see what he actually is proposing.
Otherwise quite a good day. I haven't sold any AdSense Videos (the things everyone else is pushing hard this week) because I haven't mentioned them to my list and I haven't seen them.
I have had a nice idea for a Special Report and with a following wind I could get it finished tomorrow or the day after.
The problem this guy has is that he doesn't know how to break in to the ranks of the internet marketers that everyone keeps hearing about.
But he DOES know - the solution is to have your own product, make sure it sells well and is good value and then go to existing marketers and ask them to promote it to their lists. So he is on the right track.
I dropped him a very quick reply really out of curiosity to see what he actually is proposing.
Otherwise quite a good day. I haven't sold any AdSense Videos (the things everyone else is pushing hard this week) because I haven't mentioned them to my list and I haven't seen them.
I have had a nice idea for a Special Report and with a following wind I could get it finished tomorrow or the day after.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home