Email marketing
Spent a large part of the day so far fiddling about with a new XSitePro template that I'm using to build a new site round. Often this sort of work seems futile but I want to get it right before I start adding content.
Other than that, had a load of emails from email marketers trying to get me interested in stuff most of which is irrelevant to me and my subscribers.
I'm also waiting for a response to an email I sent to an AdWords client, or rather to the CEO of an AdWords client: I've had some difficulty getting any feedback (and certainly no conversion stats) information from this particular client and my concern is that whilst it is possible that they are wasting their money, it is much more likely that they aren't spending enough!
If you can turn $1 into $10 in a market that's worth $10,000,000 why not spend $1,000,000?
Ok, a bit simplistic on the analysis front, but you get where I'm coming from.
An update on that special report I was writing: I've hit a technical glitch and until it's solved, the report has to be on hold.
Other than that, had a load of emails from email marketers trying to get me interested in stuff most of which is irrelevant to me and my subscribers.
I'm also waiting for a response to an email I sent to an AdWords client, or rather to the CEO of an AdWords client: I've had some difficulty getting any feedback (and certainly no conversion stats) information from this particular client and my concern is that whilst it is possible that they are wasting their money, it is much more likely that they aren't spending enough!
If you can turn $1 into $10 in a market that's worth $10,000,000 why not spend $1,000,000?
Ok, a bit simplistic on the analysis front, but you get where I'm coming from.
An update on that special report I was writing: I've hit a technical glitch and until it's solved, the report has to be on hold.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home