StopBounce or Stop Bounce
More info on that program I mentioned this morning. It's called StopBounce and it apparently pays you 1 cent everytime someone leaves your site.
It has a nice little ad too:
I'm learning more about how it works but I think in principle it intercepts people clicking on the "Back" button on their browser and displays some targeted ads. When it does this, it credits your account with 1 cent.
If you get 1,000 such transactions a day, then that must add up to, let's see now.......hmmm....ah yes, $10.00
It has a nice little ad too:
I'm learning more about how it works but I think in principle it intercepts people clicking on the "Back" button on their browser and displays some targeted ads. When it does this, it credits your account with 1 cent.
If you get 1,000 such transactions a day, then that must add up to, let's see now.......hmmm....ah yes, $10.00
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home