Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Search engine optimisation

I read a succinct comment somewhere last week that search engine optimisation, or optimization as our US and Canadian friends call it, is not really about trying to understand how the search engines work: it's about trying to find out what the website in the number 1 slot is doing and then doing those things a little better.

Sold quite a few copies of the blogging to the bank book last night which makes for a healthy start to the day and my AdSense subscriber numbers continue to climb.

I've got to deliver my children to an activity day today too so I won't be able to put in a full day's work but once back I intend to start making some changes to my internet training site which is already showing promising signs of generating a healthy AdSense income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home