How to make High Paying Keywords work
I had a nice email this morning from someone who had purchased my AdSense report called "How to make High Paying Keywords work".
They described the report in embarassingly glowing terms and asked me if I had any others available.
Shame to say I don't as yet (well I have a few freebies) but I wrote back to him saying that I had about 10 in the pipeline. So newly spurred on by this feedback from a satisfied customer I will put more effort into my writing.
The news yesterday was of Google's growing profits and once again I am amazed at the cash pile: Google has about $1.25 million per employee in the bank right now.
They described the report in embarassingly glowing terms and asked me if I had any others available.
Shame to say I don't as yet (well I have a few freebies) but I wrote back to him saying that I had about 10 in the pipeline. So newly spurred on by this feedback from a satisfied customer I will put more effort into my writing.
The news yesterday was of Google's growing profits and once again I am amazed at the cash pile: Google has about $1.25 million per employee in the bank right now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home