How to make $10
Just had an email from Paypal saying someone has sent me $10.
So where did it come from?
The answer is really intriguing: I gave someone a free ebook.
This ebook is one of the nicest pieces of viral marketing I know about and I'd like to create something similar myself oneday.
If you are just a tiny bit curious, you can download the ebook here free too. You don't need to tell me (or the author) who you are, you just need to read it.
It's short. Easy to scan quickly and easy to understand. Allow 5 to 10 minutes and you'll learn some neat marketing tricks.
So where did it come from?
The answer is really intriguing: I gave someone a free ebook.
This ebook is one of the nicest pieces of viral marketing I know about and I'd like to create something similar myself oneday.
If you are just a tiny bit curious, you can download the ebook here free too. You don't need to tell me (or the author) who you are, you just need to read it.
It's short. Easy to scan quickly and easy to understand. Allow 5 to 10 minutes and you'll learn some neat marketing tricks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home