Emailing my subscribers
I like to send a note to my subscribers at least once a fortnight and more often if things are going on. Today I'll be mentioning Google's new AdWords referral program which you can join if you are an AdSense publisher. I've put more information about the AdSense and Firefox referral programs here and will be adding some commentary today about AdWords.
The essentials of the AdWords program are that you get $20 commission if you introduce someone to AdWords and they spend $100 or more on AdWords advertising within 90 days. There are some restrictions though.
This morning I see that my list has grown to 17,034 which is respectable but I have some plans afoot to boost my subscriber rates and I hope to have time to implement these changes today as well.
Also need to complete a lengthy AdWords Consultancy report that I'm writing for a client.
The essentials of the AdWords program are that you get $20 commission if you introduce someone to AdWords and they spend $100 or more on AdWords advertising within 90 days. There are some restrictions though.
This morning I see that my list has grown to 17,034 which is respectable but I have some plans afoot to boost my subscriber rates and I hope to have time to implement these changes today as well.
Also need to complete a lengthy AdWords Consultancy report that I'm writing for a client.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home