Chocolate blogger
Just enjoying an intense chocolate hit from a Cadbury's Twirl and now sitting back with a Diet Coke ready to write an email that I'll be sending out to 17,000 plus people shortly. I've finished a report on a weighty AdWords campaign and as ever with these things, there's a sense of relief once the job is done. What matters for this particular client is conversions i.e. that people who visit his site via AdWords clicks go on to complete a enquiry form.
You can have a surprisingly large impact on conversions by choosing the wording or copy of your ads carefully and as of yesterday I started playing around with a new ad creative (as each AdWords ad is known) to see if I can ramp up the sign up rate to my newsletter.
In this case I've chosen to use words that let non-subscribers know that there is something they don't know: I alert them to the fact that 17,000 people read my AdSense newsletter and if they don't subscribe they won't know what they're missing.
This curiousity factor often works a treat especially when used with lists. For example
You can have a surprisingly large impact on conversions by choosing the wording or copy of your ads carefully and as of yesterday I started playing around with a new ad creative (as each AdWords ad is known) to see if I can ramp up the sign up rate to my newsletter.
In this case I've chosen to use words that let non-subscribers know that there is something they don't know: I alert them to the fact that 17,000 people read my AdSense newsletter and if they don't subscribe they won't know what they're missing.
This curiousity factor often works a treat especially when used with lists. For example
Find out the top 10 mistakes people make with AdSense.It's kinda hard to ignore that because there is always that nagging doubt that just perhaps you are making one of them yourself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home