Blogindextest -How long does it take to get a blog in the search engines?
I decided this morning to do a simple test with this blog: I want to know how long it is taking for a new posting such as this one to be indexed by the search engines and I suspect there is a very easy way of testing this out. So what I am going to do is make up a new word "blogindextest" and see how long I have to wait before this word is recognized by Google, Yahoo and MSN.
I've just done a Google, Yahoo and MSN search for this phrase and got no hits - as expected. So what I need to do now is do the same test regularly until I get a result.
I've just done a Google, Yahoo and MSN search for this phrase and got no hits - as expected. So what I need to do now is do the same test regularly until I get a result.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home