AdWords Consultancy
Just returned from a meeting with a fellow Brit who also does AdWords consulting like I do. He's been over to an AdWords conference in Chicago and confirmed my feeling that there is no magic solution to AdWords, it just requires 6 skills sets:-
There are many keyword research tools on the market and I tend to use 3 or 4 at any one time but Google's own tool is getting better fast and for many simple campaigns it may be sufficient.
- Understanding the mechanics of the system
- Keyword research
- Copywriting
- Price setting / determining the value of a new customer
- Conversion tracking
- Understanding (and often helping to define) the target market(s) of your client
There are many keyword research tools on the market and I tend to use 3 or 4 at any one time but Google's own tool is getting better fast and for many simple campaigns it may be sufficient.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home