100,000 copies of a blog
There's a news item on the BBC today about a blog that built up a cult following. The author eventually turned her blog (on French cooking) into a book that has now sold 100,000 copies.
Moral of this story: never underestimate the power of blogs.
Today I received further proof that the change I made to my autoresponder last week is working: I received more commission income via Clickbank.
Today's plan is to carry on building a couple of content sites and then investigate a problem I'm having with conversion tracking data on Google. I don't seem to be getting any subscribers to my newsletter via AdWords advertising at the moment which I know to be incorrect. The initial suspect is the "thank you page" that I take people to once they have signed up. Unless Google's tracking code is in that page, my AdWords account won't show the conversion.
Moral of this story: never underestimate the power of blogs.
Today I received further proof that the change I made to my autoresponder last week is working: I received more commission income via Clickbank.
Today's plan is to carry on building a couple of content sites and then investigate a problem I'm having with conversion tracking data on Google. I don't seem to be getting any subscribers to my newsletter via AdWords advertising at the moment which I know to be incorrect. The initial suspect is the "thank you page" that I take people to once they have signed up. Unless Google's tracking code is in that page, my AdWords account won't show the conversion.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home