Tweaking those AdWords accounts
Fun today - getting better conversion costs for a number of clients with AdWords. A 5% increase in conversion rates equals a 5% increase in their return on investment. Worth doing.
Sold some things yesterday online - bunch of products and ebooks. Working on the new product quite well - just thoughts and no action so far today. Also poking about on ebay wondering where to start on a new venture but the site's loading slowly and I got bored.
Had a call from an old friend too - wanted some high level AdWords advice. I also sent him a copy of this amusing viral system.
Huge pile of teaspoons near the kettle today and the ducks seem very hungry.
Sold some things yesterday online - bunch of products and ebooks. Working on the new product quite well - just thoughts and no action so far today. Also poking about on ebay wondering where to start on a new venture but the site's loading slowly and I got bored.
Had a call from an old friend too - wanted some high level AdWords advice. I also sent him a copy of this amusing viral system.
Huge pile of teaspoons near the kettle today and the ducks seem very hungry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home