Productive morning so far
Ok,
- I've added a new page to a website I'm creating about VOIP, a sort of VOIP 101.
- I've added a new lesson to another website that I'm setting up to provide complete internet training for anyone who wants it.
- I've worked out a business model for a long-term wide-ranging project that could involve a great deal of JV work, will certainly require a new domain name and an autoresponder series. This idea got me fired up yesterday morning so I sneaked my laptop into the kitchen yesterday morning and wrote some notes whilst I was brewing some coffee. I use some mind-mapping software and it's amazing how quickly you can generate ideas and put some order on them with this sort of tool.
- I've spoken to someone in Google about a "little local difficulty" I'm having with one of my AdSense websites and agreed a way forward.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home