Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New product development on the internet

I've spent this morning editing a new product that I think I mentioned yesterday. Anyway, it's coming along nicely now and it made me think how wonderfully easy it is to develop your own product online, especially if it's an information product. I will be trialling this new product idea shortly to a subset of my newsletter and asking for feedback about its content and format. If that goes well, I need to find some affiliate software that will do the job I want - manage subscriptions and affiliate relationships without me having to do anything other than set things up.

So I've developed an idea for a product, had some initial positive feedback from my subscribers about its utility, created an outline ready to test and will be able to complete the test probably tomorrow and all that will have taken about 5 elapsed days and 6 working hours.

Try doing that in the offline world. NO THANK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home