More on Blgging to the Bank
Blgging to the bank
Well first up, why mispell the title of this book which is about making money through blogging?
Easy. I mispell things all the time and so do most people so there is a reasonable chance that someone searching for the phrase "blogging to the bank" may actually search for "blgging to the bank" or even "blogging to thebank" etc. The search engines won't find a vast number of instances of those phrases which means this post may appear quite high in the rankings.
Having said that, now that I've written this here, some people may copy the process and dilute my efforts.
Anyway, I gave the book a closer reading yesterday evening and it does walk you step by step through the two main ways you can make money from blogging. (Actually you can even get paid to write blogs these days so that's the third way to make money with a blog.)
What else happened yesterday?
I've been working on a number of AdWords accounts for clients and in general they tend to increase their Google AdWrods budget once their accounts start to be managed properly for the simple reason that they start to see a stronger return on the advertising investment.
My AdSense newsletter subscriber base exceeded 16,050 and I received notification of 3 new products that I have been asked to review.
Well first up, why mispell the title of this book which is about making money through blogging?
Easy. I mispell things all the time and so do most people so there is a reasonable chance that someone searching for the phrase "blogging to the bank" may actually search for "blgging to the bank" or even "blogging to thebank" etc. The search engines won't find a vast number of instances of those phrases which means this post may appear quite high in the rankings.
Having said that, now that I've written this here, some people may copy the process and dilute my efforts.
Anyway, I gave the book a closer reading yesterday evening and it does walk you step by step through the two main ways you can make money from blogging. (Actually you can even get paid to write blogs these days so that's the third way to make money with a blog.)
What else happened yesterday?
I've been working on a number of AdWords accounts for clients and in general they tend to increase their Google AdWrods budget once their accounts start to be managed properly for the simple reason that they start to see a stronger return on the advertising investment.
My AdSense newsletter subscriber base exceeded 16,050 and I received notification of 3 new products that I have been asked to review.
<< Home