How to use an autoresponder like GetResponse
Interesting day today - just finished analysing some conversion tracking data on a Google AdWords account and it looks like we're winning: getting more recorded enquiries for our buck.
Also watched some more of the Ed Dale seminar videos that arrived yesterday - I'd like to speed them up a bit but when I do that, the sound goes. With mp3 files I generally run them at 150% of normal speed which saves time.
Added a new post to my GetResponse autoresponder today too - I guess the whole exercise took me 10 minutes which is really shameful because I should have done this about a year ago. The moral is: spend more time on this resource.
Also watched some more of the Ed Dale seminar videos that arrived yesterday - I'd like to speed them up a bit but when I do that, the sound goes. With mp3 files I generally run them at 150% of normal speed which saves time.
Added a new post to my GetResponse autoresponder today too - I guess the whole exercise took me 10 minutes which is really shameful because I should have done this about a year ago. The moral is: spend more time on this resource.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home