Thursday, March 16, 2006

How to save money with VOIP

I've been asked to call someone using Skype today - it happens more and more but it set me thinking about the problems people have with VOIP. Most are of a minor technical nature and in my case I struggle with getting a mike and headset out of a desk draw that is a tangle of wires.

I've decided to create a website to help people get better usage from VOIP and I'll be announcing it shortly. To create it and research what people really want to know about I've started to use TheDowser Niche Database I mentioned earlier. This is one powerful tool I realise now having played around with it a bit. It is not just a list of keywords although it does come with 5 million of them. Instead it positively makes the process of finding content, researching ideas and so on really simple: just a single click in many cases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home