How to grow your one-man business whilst out for a walk
Just spent 3 days walking with some friends from University, one of whom wrote a physical book called The Internet Start-up bible. We were comparing notes and ideas about ebook publishing versus printed book publishing and I mentioned that several years ago I'd put a proposal together to a big UK publisher to write a book about AdWords. It took this publisher about 10 months to say that they didn't think there was a market (!) during which time I wrote and published my own book, "The Definitive Guide to Google AdSense" and started to sell it for a lot more money than I would ever have been paid by this publisher in royalties.
Ok, slightly different topic but you get the point. Ebooks can make you a lot more money and the decision process is down to you and you alone. None of this stupid decision by slow committee stuff.
We were talking about a load of internet stuff too and I mentioned that one of the things I rather like about my business is that it gets bigger when I'm not doing anything. I achieve this by utilising an autoresponder system that helps me build a subscriber list automatically and I know how to make money from my subscribers whether it is from AdSense Income or sales of my own or other people's digital products.
Ok, slightly different topic but you get the point. Ebooks can make you a lot more money and the decision process is down to you and you alone. None of this stupid decision by slow committee stuff.
We were talking about a load of internet stuff too and I mentioned that one of the things I rather like about my business is that it gets bigger when I'm not doing anything. I achieve this by utilising an autoresponder system that helps me build a subscriber list automatically and I know how to make money from my subscribers whether it is from AdSense Income or sales of my own or other people's digital products.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home