How come it's Thursday
Busy week here with the children on holiday, builders in doing noisy stuff and a bunch of year end paperwork but still working on some sites that I'm looking forward to launching. Subscriber numbers are still growing but somewhere along the line I've made a mistake and I don't think my main subscription page is working as well as it should so that needs seeing to.
Yesterday I got a vaste array of videos of the Undersachiever Weekend held in Melbourne and began to wonder when I'd find the time to view them all. Then it became very easy because usually at about 9:30pm I blob in front of the TV for half an hour as a wind-down and yesterday there was a bunch of rubbish on about so-called Celebrities (what does this stupid word mean?) who were going to eat each other in the Andes, sport, yet another house-moving reality show (imaginative-not) and some soaps about police forces or criminals. So I watched the first video instead which was more entertaining and informative than anything else.
Actually now that I think about it, there was one program on that was good about the construction of the London sewers and the big Stink of 1858. The heroes were the builders of the London sewers who put in place 318 million bricks to the far-sighted design of someone called Joseph Bazalgette (1819 - 1891).
Yesterday I got a vaste array of videos of the Undersachiever Weekend held in Melbourne and began to wonder when I'd find the time to view them all. Then it became very easy because usually at about 9:30pm I blob in front of the TV for half an hour as a wind-down and yesterday there was a bunch of rubbish on about so-called Celebrities (what does this stupid word mean?) who were going to eat each other in the Andes, sport, yet another house-moving reality show (imaginative-not) and some soaps about police forces or criminals. So I watched the first video instead which was more entertaining and informative than anything else.
Actually now that I think about it, there was one program on that was good about the construction of the London sewers and the big Stink of 1858. The heroes were the builders of the London sewers who put in place 318 million bricks to the far-sighted design of someone called Joseph Bazalgette (1819 - 1891).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home