Another way to boost my AdSense income
Simple thing this: I added a "PS" to one of the emails in my GetResponse autoresponder sequence that says
I have some amibitious plans for today but not a lot of time due to some family driving commitments (always an emotional conflict these things: I enjoy time with my 2 children but I have being away from my desk because I enjoy what I do).
PS I run various blogs and if you are interested in the sort of thing I get up to during my day check out http://internet-marketing-today.blogspot.comResult: a sudden increase in traffic to this blog, so more visits, more page views and of course an increase in income.
I have some amibitious plans for today but not a lot of time due to some family driving commitments (always an emotional conflict these things: I enjoy time with my 2 children but I have being away from my desk because I enjoy what I do).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home