Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Viral PDF

I've been researching the best way of creating some PDF documents that I can re-brand. At the moment for example I offer my AdSense Insider training course as a pdf to anyone who wants it but I also offer people the opportunity to re-brand it so that any sales of my book The Definitive Guide to Google AdSense generates commission for them.

I've looked at 2 systems so far: Viral PDF and Activ Ebook Compiler.

Activ Ebook Compiler is complex and generates an .exe file which I'm not keen on because these files can include viruses and so on. Viral PDF just generates a PDF file which is safer. Safer means that more people will download them which is the whole point of the exercise.

I've written a short article about using PDFs to do viral marketing on 1stProfitPrograms.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home