Wednesday, September 14, 2005

UK Internet Marketing Seminar DVDs

In this morning's mail I received a set of DVDs that were filmed at one of the recent UK Internet Marketing Seminars. I've never been to one of these before so I was curious to know what they were like.
The speakers are good but you really need to set aside time to study them and that's one of the MAJOR problems with marketing on the internet: there is always more to do than you have time for.
For example, I realised yesterday that there's a useful product to be written about one aspect of blogging and AdSense so I set about writing an outline yesterday evening. This morning I've been polishing up my ideas and have started to write it. But I also needed to rebrand a Special Report that I've published for one of my affiliates. I'm overdue on this work and I dropped him an email yesterday to say I'd get it done today, which I now have. I also need to get some campaign reports off to a couple of my AdWords clients too.
And then there's an idea I have about automatic blog posting - again potentially a subject for a special report. And what about adding another day to my AdSense Insider course dealing with the AdSense Terms and Conditions. Someone suggested to me a couple of days back that I ought to explain more about these - a good idea - but getting round to it is a different matter.

Why rebrand pdfs
Incidentally, what that rebranded report does is promote my ebook The Definitive Guide to Google AdSense to anyone he gives it to via his clickbank link. The report itself is a pdf version of my AdSense Insider course and can be given away as a bonus free of charge. These things are useful as sign-up gifts if you are running a newsletter or as a bonus to increase conversion rates on a sales offer. More info about rebranding pdfs
If you would like your own copy, just sign up for my AdSense Insider course and I'll tell you how to get it - send a blank email to adsense@getresponse.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home