Joint Venture Proposal comes my way - so I phoned him back
I'd just been for a run - it's vital I find to get away from the PC for at least some time during the day because for me, these minutes are often highly productive in terms of ideas. In fact I worked out a neat viral marketing system for the new product I'm working on as I was running around Wiltshire here in the UK.
Anyway, when I got back I had this email in my intray from a person in the States who wants to promote one of my products to his list of 62,000 people.
Did I say "No".?
No I didn't. In fact I'm trying to work out a way of putting together a special deal for him.
He approached me and included his phone number so I called him right back. After all, a JV partner is in many ways just like a high priority customer.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home