Monday, September 19, 2005

How to start out with AdSense

I spent half an hour or so on the phone with someone who is struggling to get started with AdSense and suggested that they look at kicking off with blogger.com or with XSitePro.

He suffered also from the generic internet marketing problem of information overload.

I watched a couple of videos as well from an internet marketing session - both useful.

Now about to put in some hours into a new report I'm hoping to finish shortly but before that I just checked to see what was going on with my FreeViral campaign. Something of an obsession this but I want to get 1,000 downstream users as a matter of principle! Now I'm on 368 and it is rising by about 2 or 3 a day. As a traffic driver it hasn't been fast but as with all exponential systems, that doesn't mean it will never get there. The critical issue is whether it slows down or accelerates. This one is accelerating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home