Give us this day our daily blog
It's a good thing I don't get marked by anyone for my blog because on some days I just don't get round to it. A quick review is in order though.
Yesterday I was doing more AdWords stuff and doing more work on my new ebook. I also got excited by new traffic coming to one of my sites as a result of a JV I'm doing with some people in the US.
Actually I drafted an article for them called "JVing with Google" and I think I'll post it here in a moment. Let me disappear for a tick.
Yesterday I was doing more AdWords stuff and doing more work on my new ebook. I also got excited by new traffic coming to one of my sites as a result of a JV I'm doing with some people in the US.
Actually I drafted an article for them called "JVing with Google" and I think I'll post it here in a moment. Let me disappear for a tick.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home