Tuesday, September 27, 2005

AutoIncomeSecrets by Neil Shearing

A new book is out about that old chestnut - building an automatic income stream. But I like this one. Called Auto Income Secrets, it sets out a systematic approach to building AdSense enabled websites that nearly anyone can follow.

Neil kindly sent me a review copy a few days back and I promised I'd mention it to my subscribers but I forgot about it until this afternoon.

Here's what I did: I sent out a short email then went for a run.

Now I'm not a hugely fast runner by any means but neither am I a complete wuss so I guess I was out for about 50 minutes. When I got back I had a series of emails like this:

Commission report.

Order: 1RS53X9112
Product: autoincomesecrets
Price: 67.00
Commission: 46.90

Thanks.


In total 6 of them. So that was a good run.

The best thing was that I only sent out a note to a small subset of my subscribers because I wanted to be sure it was information that would be appreciated.

If you want to sell Neil's stuff, you can join his affiliate program here:-